Luljetta is a spa-resort located in Antipolo. It promises relaxation and commune to nature spa facilities . It is getting popular nowadays so we went here to celebrate my mother’s birthday since it is not too far away from Manila. Truth to be told, it is a great place. Here’s the list of what I would remember about this place.
1. The Welcome Golf-kart Ride. Actually it’s not far from the entrance to registration area. But Luljetta don’t want their guests to feel tired. So they will welcome you with a golf-car ride.
2. The thrill of choosing our bathrobe for the day and slaying it.
3. When we can’t stop laughing with Dr. Fish. It was so damn ticklish! We were laughing our hearts out. It took a long while before we were finally get used to it.
Here’s the video of our hardship to get along with Dr. Fish.
3. The relaxing skyline view of Antipolo. The silhoutte of Manila is also totally visible from Luljetta Cafe’
That’s Manila Metropolis right there.
4. The delicious food at Luljetta Cafe’. Along with the basic package, they offer “Antipolo’s Best Suman” and lemongrass tea. The suman is something you must not miss. The rice is crispy then soaked in honey and showered with bits cashew nuts. The combination was perfect and it was truly enjoyable chewing it. I already miss it while typing this.
I love the presentation for this one but this is the food we like the least among our orders. I actually forgot what it is but I remembered it was sour. And I’m not a fan of sour foods.
Sesame Fried Chicken. Not an ordinary-tasting chicken. I also love the sesame sauce that comes with it.
Steamed Fish in Fish Soya Sauce. I also love this one. Totally recommended.
5. Of course the Luljetta Cafe’ itself is unforgettable. It has colorful interior and what I love the most is their art gallery made by our local artists.
4. The Water Spa and a sweet couple we encountered during our stay here. If you are familiar with ACE Water Spa, this is the amenity that corresponds to it. In water spa, the water do the massage. It was kind of disappointing moment though that one of their water spa machine is not working during our visit.
Meanwhile I hereby introduce to you my bitter sister. A big thanks to this couple who cooperated in our impromptu shoot.
Couples should be banned here! hmp!
Yakapin ko na lang sarili ko tutal I love myself naman e.
I will hug myself because I also love myself.
May sarili naman akong kamay para hawakan..akala niyo kayo lang?
I have my hands to hold. You are not the only one.
Ano ba ‘yan???? Isang tao lang dapat per slot e.
What the f??? Only one person should be on one slot. Grrr!
My face be like…smile lang kahit inggit na inggit na.
As for me, I only care about slaying my bikini. haha!
5. The cute cottages, kubo and houses. This places would be perfect for catching-up conversations with friends, taking a nap or even drinking a cup of coffee. Some rooms have available do-your-own coffee features.
6. The Infinity Pool.
Actually we were not the only people here. It suddenly rained at this moment (with thunder and lightning) and I was not brave enough to submerge myself in to the cold water.
7. Things we have missed. Our package is only the most basic one. It was not enough to enjoy all amenities. We haven’t tried their specialty massage, sauna and jacuzzi. They also have overnight-stay inn here but we haven’t tried that as well since we have other plans.
8. The free souvenirs! When it’s time to go. You can choose either bracelet or rosary as a remembrance. I chose the latter.
Overall, I truly love our stay here in Luljetta Hanging Gardens. It was generally a rainy day but that did not completely spoiled the relaxation we got here. I won’t mind going back. I’ll probably getting the more expensive package next time. Like the one with massage. However, the rooms they offer is quite expensive for me and I don’t see myself trying that in the future.
HOW TO BOOK
- Officially, the booking for Luljetta Hanging Gardens is in this site https://www.bienvenidotours.com/luljettas-place.html . You would be needing a paypal account, credit card or mastervisa debit card. It is advisable to book it in 3-7 days in advance. Below are the summary of their package. This came from their official fb page in this link. I also highligted the package that we bought.
2. Once you check-out your booking, you will be receiving an email from Bienvenido Tours which includes your receipt.
3. You will now be asked on the details of your arrival and contact number.
4. It is important to keep a digital copy or print-out of the receipt upon registration.
HOW TO GO.
There are many ways to go here but here’s the one we took since we were coming from Manila. For other ways, here’s the link for route suggestions.
- Go to LRT2 Recto Station. Select Santolan bound station.
- From Santolan Station, ride a Antipolo Cathedral bound jeep but ask the driver to drop you off the Antipolo City Proper.
- From Antipolo City Proper, ride a tricycle going to Loreland Farm Resort. Luljetta Hanging Gardens is inside this resort too.
- Going back to Antipolo City Proper is also through tricycle.
See the part 2 of our Adventure: Witness No-Sweat Sea of Cloud in Treasure Mountain
Do you know a place that is also rainy-day friendly? Hit the comment and let me know!
Remember, it’s not always too late. Get the life you want!