After robbing a bank, a group of thugs has to split the loot but they have to fight for it. Who will get the biggest cash?
I invite you to join our recent Christmas Party through our VLOG as we spend it by eating and playing boardgames. (Yeah that’s how we party!)
In addition, every year I sponsor one official game among my friends and with REAL cash prize as my gift to them. This year it’s Cash N’ Guns which looks like a money heist game. These are the things I love about this game.
- It’s very easy to learn . I don’t like boardgames that has complex rules. I like games that I can easily teach others.
- The playing time will last only for 30 minutes. Each round can only last for 3 minutes. Total game consisted of 8 rounds that’s why it can reach 30 minutes. In my experience, this is considerable shorter as some boardgame can last for 2 hours to conclude. I love that Cash N’ Guns is something you can play easily with beginners.
- Moreover, it is very exciting as it will test your instinct and your acting skills. This is a chance to point a gun to your friends for fun. This is my second favorite boardgame now next to Avalon (which I have’t blog yet)
This is some mechanic of the game according to ludogames.ph .
I just changed it to numerical form and added some tips.
GOAL of the PLAYERS: Have the highest cost of money while still being alive after 8 rounds.
Routine of the game.
- One player is the “The Godfather” or the boss. You can assign this within the group or I suggest the group play “rock, paper, scissors” to win the GodFather role as it has a special powerful role.
2. Each player will be given 8 cards. This will serve as the bullets. The three red card means you are loading a bullet to your gun. The five blue cards means “empty”.
3.Loot cards are revealed on the table. It could be in a form of cash, diamonds,paintings, medicine (to heal your wounds if you got injured by previous rounds) or additional red card for bullets.
4. Each players will load their guns by secretly choosing a red card (with bullets) or a blue card (empty).
5. Godfather will count to three, and on three, all players will point a gun to whoever they want to be out of the game.
6. It’s time to activate Godfather’s role! Godfather can change one gun pointing at him and choose to point it to other player.
7. After a pause to observe threats and measure the seriousness in an opponent’s eyes, the Boss counts to three again and anyone who doesn’t want to risk getting shot can “FOLD” and remove themselves with this round.
(If you choose to fold, you can’t participate in the loot even the gun pointing at you is empty. If you choose to fold and the gun pointing at you has bullets, then it is a good decision. You may not get cash in the round but you won’t get an injure sign and try your luck in next rounds. If a player get three injure signs, they will die and permanently removed from the game.)
8. Everyone reveal their cards . If the card is RED or BANG, then the target who did not choose to FOLD, will have an injured sign. He won’t get any loot. If the card is BLUE, then the target who also did not choose to FOLD will be happy as he can get money in this round.
9. Starting with the Boss, those who did not get injured on the round will take turns in getting one loot card at a time until everyone has claimed.
10. Repeat steps 1-9 until round 8. Remember that each player only has three bullets as default so there are rounds that their guns will be empty. The key is to “see it through” base on your keen observations. There are also times that multiple guns will be pointing at you. If three of them are all “RED cards” then you are dead instantly in that round if you did not “FOLD” so you should decide wisely. Lastly, be mindful on who’s getting a lot of money. You can stop him from winning by targeting him in the next rounds.
11. After eight rounds, the game ends. Whoever has the most diamonds receives a big bonus. Painting value is based on the number of paintings collected. Then add all the cash. Whoever has the biggest value wins the game.
These steps might feel daunting when you read it but they are really easy one you played the first round. You can watch us play in my vlog below.
The timer markers for each round.
Also sharing with you the photos of our awarding ceremony.
Just in case you’re interested, we played in Ludo Boardgame Bar and Cafe’ Diliman Quezon City Branch. Their official website is http://www.ludogames.ph/.
I hope everyone would try playing any boardgame. I got a lot of jokes that boardgame is “boredgame” because it’s boring. I don’t think so. Playing boardgames is really fun and makes you disconnect from digital world from a while. What I love about it is it gets you to personally bond with your friends.
How about you? Do you also have your own favorite boardgame? Feel free to share it away!
Remember! You are awesome,
For inquiries and collaborations, LET’s CONNECT!!!!!!