I hope you are doing well! This year I would like to use internet and my blog to really connect into the world. I would love to travel to achieve that and as much as I wanted to, I have limited resources. But Internet is here so I had this idea to create International Blogger Friend Directory. The idea is to invite everyone in blogosphere and have at least one friend in each country so that means at least 195 blogger friends.
I want to diversify the blogs I follow. I am so curious to hear and learn more base on more personal perspective and not just on news/ wikis. I believe blogs reflects much of the writer’s soul and through this I am hoping to have meaningful interactions with people around the globe.
If you’re accepting my invitation, we could do at least one of the following:
- Simply follow each other’s blog links and blog platforms.
- Give me your three current favorite blog posts (own writing) and I would put my thoughts in the comment. Similarly, I would also send you my own fave blogs post in my blog and your would put your thoughts as well.
- Do a blog collaboration (Suggestions below)
- be my guest blogger
- Exchange favorite book, tv series, movie , netflix and we’ll have an exchange of reviews.
- Or we can read book or watch film we both never seen before and let’s have a review about it.
- These are just my suggestions. We can talk and agree on topics 😉
- Send each other letters or postcards or stickers! (I would love to add this in my bullet journal)
- Bond over music! Let’s sing a song as duet in Smule or WeSing.
- Duet over Tiktok! Yes I have tiktok account (gurezu). It’s fun. It’s my guilty pleasure. Let’s duet!
- Or others we can think of. We could even meet up and bond over coffee,books , movies etc if its possible.
I have actually forget this idea in a while but the invitation and list has been sitting around in my “About Me” page. Empty. Until one day, I received an email from Libera Tarts (https://liberatarts.com/) accepting my invitation. She is a British Filipino ESL teacher currently based in China. It took me awhile to think on what country I will list her. But decided to stick with the location where she is at the moment. At last the list is not empty anymore! By the way, we also agreed to have blog collaboration too. So excited that this is now rolling. Thanks Libera for accepting my invitation and listing me also in your list!
My list of countries as well as the International Blogger Friends Directory is on my About Me Page. The countries in the list are 195 starting from Afghanistan to Zimbabwe. If you think I missed your county, let me know.
If you are already in the Philippines, I am also building another list which is ” BLOGGER FRIENDS PER PH REGION” . I know most of circle here are in wordpress are in the Philippines. If I have more time, I’ll do inventory of my blogger friends so it won’t be empty anymore. ;D
But of course, you can build your own International Blogger Friends Directory too! Let’s help each other build our list! Who knows, at the end of this year we could have at least 195 blogger friends. The thought excites me.
I hope you take my invitation. Just let me know in the comments. Also if you are more active in Instagram or other blogging platforms, just let me know. This list would include bloggers in all platforms.
Have a good day! And remember that you are awesome. Don’t let others make you think otherwise!
Your Friend From the Philippines,