Can you believe it? We’re now on the second of the month of the year. It felt like we just celebrated “New Year” yesterday. Crazy!
To welcome the “Love Month”, I’ll be doing a review of this lipstick I found in Watsons SM Megamall Branch. The packaging is so “Valentines”. It’s red. It has a heart shape window. It says “I Love Make Up and Crazy In Love”. I’m not actually not sure at first which ever is the brand name of this lipstick or the name of the series.
It costs only P249.00 and already contains four lipstick. It’s affordable and intriguing enough. So I give it a go!
Interestingly enough, each shade has a name describing the characteristic of every person who falls crazily in love. Are you fearless? Are you like a fool? Are you hot and cold? Are you addicted? Which one are you?
Now it’s time to hop on favorite part. I wore each shade each day and I took these photo every morning before I go to work.
- Addicted: This is the first day and I started with a bright red shade. It is a matte lipstick but I didn’t feel it was heavy or drying on my lips. It’s fairly easy to spread too. I am not comfortable with liquid lipsticks because I am not good in applying it. However, this lipstick did not give a the hard time.
On the other hand, it leaves stains in the cup. And it’s also easy to be removed by eating and drinking water. But then again, so is the more expensive lippies I had. So I didn’t treat this as so much of a BAD side.
2. Hot and Cold. Wow, this is my favorite shade even on other brand of lipsticks. It’s a light pink shade slightly leaning on nude. It does not come off too strong but it’s not going to make you look pale. This is the kind of color that I can wear everyday.
3. Like A Fool . This is a chocolatey color. I don’t think I’ll be going to wear this one on a daily or even monthly basis. Aside from I’m not comfortable with the color, it looks like the consistency is different from the first two. I tried so hard to cover up my whole lips with the color but it was not happening. Perhaps this is just a bad lip day. After taking some photos, I erased this shade and went on the last shade of this series. I don’t think I can go to work with this one. I don’t want to look like a fool.
Although I can see myself wearing this in a costume party or Halloween party. I also feel like it’s giving me a rocker vibe.
4. Fearless. And for the last shade, this one is in dark pink shade. I’m kind of convinced that I have a bad lip day because I also had a hard time applying this one. But pulled it off in the end. I think. I love this color too. But this is for the days that you feel you want to look bold. Not for everyday look for me but I could use this on a weekly basis.
And because today’s shade is fearless, I tried to try to break free from the usual timid poses and do it with some attitude. Pardon me if the following looks a little bit force. I did my best haha!
This is now my 3-pointer summary:
- What I love about this lippie series is that it’s affordable but the quality is great. It’s easy to apply. It’s a matte lipstick but won’t let your lips dry. The packaging spells LOVE. I totally recommend this lippie. If there are boyfriends looking for an affordable gift for their girlfriends this coming Valentines Day, this lippie set from Watsons would be great.
- What I don’t like is it’s easy to be removed upon drinking or eating.
- If I were to rank the shades in this series, that would be in the following order; Hot and Cold, Addicted, Fearless and the least would be “Like a Fool” because I don’t feel like I can wear this shade as often as I wanted to.
Thank you beshies. I hope you enjoyed this lipstick review. I think this would be a start of more lipstick reviews in the future because of all make-up we have in our world today, I feel like the lipsticks are the most magical. I’m on the lookout for the best lipstick out there. I want a lipstick that is affordable, long-lasting, healthy and fitting for a lifestyle of busy women like us. I believe I haven’t found it yet. So I’ll be writing about it more. If you have recommendation, just leave a comment.
Remember, it’s not too late for everything ❤